Unvented hot water cylinders
If you’re looking for a more energy efficient hot water system, especially if you have poor pressure showers and fluctuating hot water, then it may be an option to install a new unvented hot water cylinder.
How they work:
Unvented hot water cylinders work directly from the mains water supply therefore it is important to have a good mains cold water pressure for optimum performance.
Advantages & benefits:
- Good water pressure for more powerful showers – so you no longer need a separate shower pump
- Quicker and more energy efficient at heating water; this will save you time as well as money on running costs
- Space saving because you don’t need a cold water tank in the loft, which is particularly good if you want to convert your loft
- Reliability and low maintenance
- More hygienic in comparison to water stored in a tank, which is at risk of contamination
- Less risk of frozen pipes
We are Gas Safe registered
Kaluca takes gas safety seriously. All of our engineers are on the Gas Safe Register and will have their official identity card when you ask to see it.
Gas Safe Register is the official gas safety organisation in Great Britain.
It replaced CORGI on 1st April 2009. Gas Safe Register is responsible for the registration and regulation of gas engineers. Membership is mandatory for any company or engineer working with gas appliances.