Smart Heating and Hot Water Control
The Wave is the first of a new generation of Worcester controls it’s a smart, internet-connected programmable control for central heating and hot water which can be operated using a smart device.
The Wave’s intuitive and modern design ensures it is very simple to operate using either its in-built touchscreen or via the Wave app. Simply download the Wave app to a phone or tablet to take control of your heating system from anywhere in the world where an internet connection is available.
- Compatible with a wide range of the award winning Greenstar gas-fired boilers
- No subscription fees or chargeable app add-ons
- Data privacy – your data is secure on the Wave and is never shared with anyone else
- Increased comfort using postcode data to determine local weather conditions (no outdoor sensor required)
- Simple to install with one connection between the boiler and the Wave
- Easy to use with intuitive colour touch screen controls
- A 2 year guarantee, however, it will also carry the same guarantee as the boiler, if installed at the same time
The UK’s favourite wireless thermostat. It’s a clever way to control your heating and hot water at home or from your phone.
The Nest Heat Link sits with the Nest Thermostat. They work together to control the temperature in your home. The Heat Link connects wirelessly to the boiler then communicates to the Nest Thermostat to turn on or off, or modulate the heat. It also learns how long your home takes to warm up and how draughty it is. It learns how to make the heating system more efficient.
The principal role of a BEMS is to regulate and monitor heating, ventilation and air conditioning – and often lighting too. It typically controls 60-80% of a building’s energy usage. By applying a range of control and monitoring routines – both simple and sophisticated – it is capable of operating the building services in strict accordance with demand, thereby avoiding unnecessary use of energy and helping you conform to the strict Carbon Reduction Policies.